Monday, May 16, 2005

It's really funny..

It is super funny how stats can be so skewed in one session. Here are my big winners and losers over 105 hands:

Top Ten Winners

Of those hands half were played as the BB. Goes to show why you need to raise pre-flop, even with hands like TT.

Top Ten Losers:

Nothing too scary there except AA and AKs. Now as time goes by and I get 1000, 2000, 20000 hands everything will even out and the world will look different. Until then the bad shall be good and the good shall be bad.


Blogger Barrie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:39 AM

Blogger Barrie said...

Interesting to see A-A in your Top 10 losing hands... I'm caning the PokerRoom Sit & Gos and that ALWAYS doubles me up in early position. (So long and thanks for all the fish.)

A-10 is the one I have 2watch out for. That always screws me up, even when I catch a 10 for top pair... can't be trusted.

Great blog, btw!

4:41 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home