Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Im Koo Koo for Coco Puffs

Would it be considered a sign that you are cracking up if the first response to the pretty hotel manager’s question, “Can I help you with anything”, is “Well, some hot monkey sex would be nice, but barring that I suppose not.”

I am seriously considering moving out of the hotel into my rental car. I can park at Borders books during the day and read there comics and poker books. At night I can find some place to park and fall asleep to the stars. I think I should not have rented a compact car.

Two more days until unemployment. At least I will not have to worry about paying the hotel bill because I will not have any money. Fuck! Time to order room service! Yes, I will take that $100 lobster after all.

I would totally like to suckout on someone in Poker today. Feel the pain! As all expert level poker players know you’re at your most dangerous when you are wild and unpredictable. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home