Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tonight.. Tonight.. I can not wait for Tonight!

I cannot WAIT for tonight’s tourney. It should be a LOT of fun. I have had the normal pre-game dream of me winning. Head to head with a mysterious stranger. Kicking his butt even though he had me out chipped 3:1 when we started. Should be fun whatever happens. So since I actually want to win some money: GET YOUR ASSES DOWN THERE!

Feb 2nd, 9pm EST
$20 buyin, NL tournament
Password: thehammer
Listed under the Private Tournaments tab as
WPBT Poker Tourney or something like that..
Open to Bloggers and readers. Yeah, reading this qualifies!

I am glad that I switched to Party Poker too. They seem to have kept on growing where Empire is kind of dead. What I mean by this is they have some cool new idea’s. The Bad Beat Jackpots are awesome. I cannot wait to get to the 2/4 level and play some of those. The step tourneys are a great way to risk a little and potentially, with a great run, make a lot. I am definitely going to hit a step-1 and see how far I can take it. I like the mult-table ones better. I think the payoff is just outrageous. As far as I can tell I can put 11 bucks down, and if I make it to top 5 of the 5th level I am raking in 2400 or so. Something like that. Shove that in your ROI pipe and smoke it!

We shall have to see what happens. I still want to get to the Royal Flush level on Empire. I hear you get a TV or something once you accumulate 25K points as a Royal Flush member. That is pretty cool. It does seem like Party is getting the hint thought and setting up there own VIP club. Interesting stuff.


Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Please tell me you are getting a rake rebate from somewhere....

10:43 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

A rake what? Who gives those?

10:44 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home