Sunday, January 30, 2005

Growing Slowly

Well.. I busted out of the Talking Poker tourney on stars tonight. I also blew a few bucks there. I am registered for the WPT event on Wednesday! It should be fun! The bankroll stands at just under $100 on Party and just under $50 on Empire. So it is growing I suppose. The little poker I have played has been fun. The play is different and being too aggressive at the .50/1 level can cost you some money. However you get paid off to the river on almost every hand. It sucks when they hit there 3rd 9 on the river, but normally it is fine. Only $500 more until I can play ½! Woo Hoo!

I have been thinking about why I tilted out and I think it has to do with a small thing that was going on: My House was Leaking! Yes. The water started coming through the ceiling. Not fun. So it kind of got me a little stressed about money, and then I lose my Poker Payday, and one thing leads to another and I am back to grinding out a living. Oh well. I guess it is a good thing that I KNOW I can TILT and LOSE A LOT of money no matter how long I have played or how big my bankroll gets. It is probably a lesson worth 3K. Or not.

We shall see how I do with the WPT event. Hope to win it. Not sure if I will or not. I tend to get a little liberal with my betting in NL sometimes. I just hate when people fool me. Instead I should be thinking “Ok, I will fold, but one time I will get your ass!”. I guess it is a fine line.. Wish me well anyway! I think a little birdy might come by and cheer me on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home