Friday, December 24, 2004

Here Comes Santa Claus

Shhh.. It's Christmas Eve. Santa is bringing the presents down the chimney as we speak. Man that fat bastard has it easy. He takes all the credit and I take all the Credit -- Card Bills that is! What moron invented this Santa guy? Jesus! Oh yeah, it was him wasn't it?

In our house we use my wife's tradition. All the presents that are wrapped come from us, and the unwrapped one's are from Santa. The kids make out like bandits every year. We really need to start subtracting toys from the house so we can have room for things like the fridge.

I gotta go and put together the 12-in-1 Play table. Foosball. Hockey. Bowling. Nice! He is going to love it! Soon this Christmas stuff will be over and it will be time for the Adults holiday! New Years! Booze! Babes! And Resolutions! I am considering what my resolutions should be for the next year but some things I really want to do:

1. Play cards in AC or Foxwoods with Pauly
2. Drink a Shot of SoCo and eat Sushi with Al
3. Meet more Bloggers! Ok, Meet one Blogger at least!
4. Reverse the Curse of Cards I have been in.
5. Learn to play O8 better!

BTW Al - One shot will be more than enough to knock me on my ass. For such a fat bastard I am a lightweight! Merry Christmas to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home