Monday, October 11, 2004

All is Good in SirTown

All is good. My FFL team actually had one more player. A certain D. Bennett, who besides being a WR is also a QB.. nice TD buddy! The Red Sox are playing the Yankees. The Patriots are beating the point spread! AND .. Last but not least .. You are now reading the Blog of an official 2/4 player.

I finally cracked 1200, ending with a whopping 1203! I had 1207 but got sucked out with a straight draw. Ouch. It was my fault for giving infinate odds on the last card. Gotta get rid of that P in my TAP, sLAP rating. Not sure how yet. I have not yet fired up a 2/4 table. The plan is to open a single 2/4 table and play only a single table. I just want to get my feet wet and walk away with some sort of win. I will need to see what happens. Once I get a nice win at 2/4, I might go back and do some 1/2 two tabling for the rest of the night or call it a night. Not sure yet. Once I have a few sessions of 2/4 and feel comfortable I will start two tabling with 2/4 and 1/2. Once the bankroll is safely over the 1200 mark -- like $1400 or so I will exclusively play 2/4. Wish me luck.

I feel good about my game over the past week. I know this is because I am a results oriented bastard, but I think I have played well also. I took a nice $119 win tonight from 1/2. I seem to be able to double up alot more often on 1/2 lately. Perhapse this is a sign I am ready to move up. Who knows. Maybe I am just getting lucky. I really need to get better at analyzing my play. It probably will not kill me until I get to higher levels like 5/10 or 10/20, but if I stay a lazy bastard I am never going to get better. Actually this is not fair. I am not being lazy, it is just hard to figure out where to start and how to really find those leaks. I guess I will figure it out eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home