Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Yep.. Yep.. Yep..

I was in the zone playing a crazy player. I think these people drive me crazy. Any straight or flush draw no matter how small they will raise pre-flop, and bet it up even though they have nothing. It really steams me because I am a careful player and I see these guys go on huge swings upwards. I can not make myself beleive they always win, but with a weak table that folds to anything scary they can do very well.

I got AK s000ted on the Button. I decide I am going to ram and jam it and hope for the best. Sometimes this works and other times I am screwed. The pot ends up getting capped pre-flop by three players. It is me, yep, and pat. The flop is J-4-2. Pat waits and then bets. I put pat on AK like me, or maybe AQ, as she missed the flop. I raise her bet. Yep calls. A 7 falls on the turn. Pat checks confirming my suspicions. I bet immediatly. Yep Raises me! Pat folds and I raise yep. He calls. I know for a fact by how yep has been playing that he is on the A-5 straight draw. He has A-3, and I have AK. I pop it one last time at the river when a 10 comes out and he calls. The pot tops off at about twenty bucks. I was SURE I read him wrong until the chips slid over to my side of the table. He said "You got me that time". Yep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home