Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Foosball and Poker

I have started playing the ½ tables. Have had three sessions. I am still only playing one table at a time. I have had three successful sessions. I am happy with that. I play a little tighter on these tables and chase a lot less. The last table I played the cards kept smacking me in the face! All my AK’s hit, KK survived with some scary things on the board. It was just a nice night. I only played an hour of ½ and ended up 12BB. Not bad. Once my Bankroll gets up to 750+ I will play ½ exclusively, but for now I am switching from .50/1 to ½. One refreshing thing about ½ is people will actually fold to a pre-flop raise! Wow! What a concept!

I put together my Fantasy Foosball Team. I am not sure it is a good team but it is MY team! Go team! Once the draft got past the 8th round I was lost and just took Yahoo! Suggestions. It is bad when you do not know the players on your team. I will have to do a lot of research. The other bloggers ragged on me for taking the first kicker (vanderjack). I guess you are not supposed to take a kicker until the end. I did get the one pick I really wanted: Patriots Defence! If any D is going to score me points every week it is them. My main RB is Edgerrin James. I am going up against the Psychotic Smurfs. I do not think this is a bloggers team. Not sure. I will keep you posted. Hope I do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home