Friday, September 03, 2004

Congrats and other things too.

And I will continue playing online.
Nothing better than sitting in front of the monitor in a sports bra and shorts, losing money.:)

- Stripper By Night

Much better picture than me in my tightie whities and beer belly. And she doesn't have a picture online! Damn! It is fun to read her. I have missed her Blog this past week.Congrats on going pro. No not hooker, professional poker player! Damn readers and there dirty minds! She is definitely living a dream many of us have. I have to save up $360K in my Poker account before I am allowed to go full-time by my wife. I figure I might make it by the time I am fifty. I enjoy it part time anyways. The nice thing about full-time would be the fact it would not take up my whole night. I would put in the daily grind and call it a day. I hope by the time I can save up $360K I have developed enough discipline and skill to actually do well as a professional player. I would not have to worry about the future of IT. Is all future work destined to go to 3rd world countries? Twenty cents for an Indian, fifteen for a Chinese programmer? At least when their in the US they have somewhat comparable expenses as I do. It is kind of funny how people do not think much of outsourcing jobs when it is auto workers in the heartland of America but when it becomes high level white collar jobs everyone is up in arms. So I am done with my ranting for tonight. I have hit Professional Poker. Strippers. Hookers. Wives. Outsourcing and Auto workers. Not bad for a short post. Probably pissed off everyone while I was at it too!

I would also like to thank Felicia for her comment. She says something like I am destined to become a world class Poker player. Ha! I am quoting with rosey glasses. Read her comment on my last post for the real quote. Who does not have the final table WSOP dream though? I will post mine in the future. It varies between being humble and awed to be playing with the greats to tricking one of the masters and knocking his ass out of the tourney and laughing at his play. Not sure which guy I will be, but I think I tend to the later. A better loser than winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home