Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bad Beat of the Day

I am in a 5/1 tourney. I am doing REALLY well. I have $2700 and there are only four people left. I have KK. The guy before me bets 100, the next guy calls, I raise the small stack all in with my KK. He folds and it is looking good until the big stack calls me. The flop is 3 diamonds and a straight draw. I have high pair and four to a flush.. unfortionatly he had the straight. See ya later Sir! I folded to him before with a straight all in. If I had called that we would have split. It is hard to call someone when they go all in with $3000! Oh Well. I should have folded into the money and called it a day.

Ok. I cannot stop laughing. I just got beat bad! Not alot of money. Someone was drawing with a 2 of diamonds for 4 cards to a flush and beat my Straight! I can see going for a flush. I love the s0000ted, but the lowest possible card to the flush, any other diamond beats you, and you have to call two of my bets to get there! Wow! That is a new low for flush chaser! Im laughing so hard I am going to cry.

I got a couple more. Two on the same table. Twice I have AA and I bet it hard. Both times I am beaten by a set. One was capped pre-flop, AA vs 10's, and he gets his set. I should have slowed down the betting but I put him on KK and did not think. Very stupid. The other one was killed by 44. I did slow down a little on this one. It was raised pre-flop, the flop missed the 4's, I bet out, and he gets his third four on the turn. Man! It is bad beat night for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home