Friday, September 03, 2004

Almost there..

I am almost ready to dive back into the 1/2 tables. I want to wait until my stack is up to $600. I tried a table tonight for the fun of it. It has been a while since I played 1/2. I played for like 15 minutes and ended up $5. Good for dipping a toe in. I was also up slightly at .50/1. I was two tabling and made 15BB and 5BB. Not too bad. My plan is as follows:

1. Get the bankroll up to $600 by playing .50/1 two tables.
2. Play a combination of .50/1 two table, and 1/2 single table until well over $600,
probably $700 or $800.
3. Start two tabling 1/2.

I am excited to make it back up to $1200. I have a long ways to go, but I think I have learned ALOT from busting out. I do not claim to have everything under control. It will always be a learning process and struggle with discipline. Some of the things I think make this run better are:

1. I know I can bust out and do not go up levels when I lose.
2. I have started playing on a time limit instead of winnings or making back losing sessions. I have to keep working on this, but I am getting there.
3. I play 10 person table games almost always now. Last time I made my $1200 I stuck to 6 handed games because I thought they would be easier and more profitable. I was wrong.

I will keep learning more and hope to start making the Poker actually pay off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home