Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Nice Morning

Well,

I think I will end with a winning session at $25 NL. Barring any accidents. It all came down to one good hand. KK. Cowboys. Cowboy up baby! I bet them hard at the pre-flop. Got raised all in by #3, called by #4. Everyone else folds. Get a nice flop. No high cards. Bet hard. All in for #4. Call. Tripple up on the turn. River is nothing. Sir is up $35 in about 5 minutes. Sweet! Now only $965 to go! Wahhhh! heh. Oh well.. Nice to have a good session.

*** UPDATE: Left the $25NL with $66 in hand. Nice little session. Then went to a .50/1 for some safe small action. First hand is Poket Rockets. Raised full 4 bets. Flop is a dangerous 223 with two clubs. This round is bet up to 3BBs. Next card is A. Sweet! Someone caught there runner-runner flush. Made about $40 in 1 hand in .50/1. Maybe I have been avoiding the 10 person tables for no good reason. I really like playing 6 sided, but hmm..

*** UPDATE: It is funny how short term my poker vision is, and how long term my dreams are. Will have to write about that. Ended up keeping my winnings at NL, and gave back a few bucks at the .50/1$ table. Very pleased to have a winning session after a while of bad beats.


Anyway, the update is a call for any Java Applet programmers in the NH area. I need two that specialize in Applet Animation. I can pay $200 for each person that gets hired. No Agencies please. So if you know anyone tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home