Saturday, August 07, 2004

Back to trying to destroy my bankroll

Well I did not do any damage, but I did play higher stakes than I should have. Tried a little 2/4 last night. I definatly do not have 300BB. I actually really should not be playing .50/1 by those definitions but thats all there is. One of these days I will get a little self control.

It was a decent night. I placed 3rd and 6th in tourneys. I was down in .50/1. I played a little NL. I am not patient enough for that game. It is losing it's allure. I killed the 2/4 game I was in. Not alot of good hands, but good callers. Ended up $76 or so. So my roll is now slightly over 200. Sweet.

Almost forgot. I only had one good hand in my 6th place tourney finish. It was a tight table. One of my early hands, I am the BB and limp in with K8. The flop is KKK. I checked into $200 of bets. The next round was another $200. They checked around to me and I bet $15. I probably should have bet like $100 since the pot was large.. maybe $50. I did not want people to fold. Oh well. That was the only playable hand. I went out on Q8, flop Q85. Turn 6. River K. Beat by a straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home