Saturday, July 10, 2004

What a doof..

Man.. I am such a freaking tilt head. Here are the shamefull details. So, I am going on full tilt. Lost like $80. So stayed up most of the night, lost some more, went to sleep.

Played alot this morning. Got some of it back, then lost alot. I then wasted $50 in a 5/10 ring game. Lost that. So I take $100 and try again. I am now down to $200 from my original $489. So I am playing, getting frustrated, nothing is working. So I call 3 raised with a J8c. I mean that is a FULL tilt move! Thirty bucks brings me down to $40 left. Flop comes 5c6h7h. So I have 4 to a straight and 3 to a flush. Bet. Raise. I put my $20 in like a FULL TILT IDIOT! Next card 10c. Ok. Four to a flush, four to a straight. Looking better. I already put my full $100 in. WTF. I do not care at this point. I call. Down to my last $10. BAM! Hit my straight on the river!!! Bet. Raise. Raise. Everything is in. I beat AA with J8c. You have NEVER heard so much swearing. In that one 3 way pot, I made $240, and got back to $440. If I was in a live guy, the guy with AA would have jumped over the table and torn my head off. I know I did the wrong thing, and just by shear luck got paid off, but I was laughing my ass off. What a fish I am becoming! Although, I have to say, if you have a single pair, and people are betting into you and not stopping, well, a pair is just a pair. I could have just as easily gotten 2 pair and beat him.

Anyway, this week I am going to focus only on discipline. Do not care if I win or lose. I will bet $10 per day. When it is gone I will stop. I really hate losing. I have to get used to the fact that I am going to lose. Some weeks are going to be better than others, and I need to keep things in control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home