Friday, July 02, 2004

What a Dipstick..

MAN! What a tilt!! I started playing. I lost tourneys, 1/2, .50/1, everything. I finally get down to my last $100. So like an IDIOT, I go and play $5/10. Anyway, I met up with a total jerk, took like $100 from him. Got a few good hands. And Walla -- I am back to $230. I really need to control myself. I have a bankroll of $230, so I probably should have a goal of using 10% a night. So 4 5$ tourneys. 2 10$. Something else. Whatever. Just keep the losses down to about $20 a night. Of course when I am doing well I can keep winning as long as I want.

Just some notes on the $5/10. It is a mixed bag on Empire. I had the jerk guy yelling at me because I called him with 2's on the river. Now he had nothing. He was going for a straight, but putting $100 into a pot for a possible straight call, when I was checking you down to the river is just plain bad, am I right? The $5/10 on Empire at least does not seem to be very challenging. It seems like the same rules. Limit your losses. If you do not have the nuts, then consider bailing out. Push in as must money as you can when you have the nuts. There were some good players in $5/10, but basically it was just people calling with Aces high nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home