Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Two Table Tumble

Is it just me or is it hard to two table? I like to multitask. I tried it for the first time last week, and had wanted to write something up on it. I kept writing other things though. Maybe I write too much! It my Blog though, so I can ruin it if I want!

Anyway, I think two tables might be the wrong thing for me. I am the guy in the supermarket that gets pissed if you cut in the deli line, even if the line is not well defined. I am the guy who thinks it is extremely rude to drive 65 in the breakdown lane even if it is open. I do not like to make people wait. So, two tabling makes me tense! I am looking at my one table and suddenly the second table blinks. I have to get back there! I am holding people up! What a rude bastard I am! Then my first table starts blinking again! Arg! What to do! I am getting dizzy. Might as well bet my 6 high when there is a flush on the board. No time to look. Cannot think! Down $40 real quick!! Seacreast Out! Am I the only one who gets a bad headache when two tabling?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - you are not alone! I rarely play more than one table because it can get crazy. I lose a lot of information because I can't give total attention to them both. On occasion, though, I've played a NL and a Limit game at the same time - and if you time it right, you can get a good rhythm going between the tow - lol.
---Maudie (kebzweb.com)

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Andres Silva said...

If you're going to multi-table, I guess you just have to play more robot-like. Premium hands or free flops, otherwise fold. If you try to play loose multi-table I think you'll just experience more of the 'pillar to post' feelings you had during this experience.

1:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home