Sunday, July 18, 2004

Sir "Tilt" Alot

Man I suck! I pissed away my 900, and now I am back at $660. What a maroon! I went on a major tilt. Was down as low as 300, and then went to 10/20 and played for a while and made it back. I did very well at 10/20. I had my full stash in there. I caught a flush on the river that payed out nicely. The pot odds were there. Everyone yelled at me again! I had 4 to a flush going in, and people kept making the pot odds better for me, so I went for it. The rest of the night I tried to mostly play premium hands. It worked well. Oh well, I am tired and pissed and am going to sleep soon..
 
I have decided it is best if I do not play 5/10 until my roll is up to like 2000 or more because I cannot handle the downturns. Oh well. Better luck tomorrow.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home