Monday, July 05, 2004

Same old..

I think my game is staying the same. I basically win, loose, go on huge tilts, win it all back, etc.. I would be satisfied if my play became more consistent, and also if I could stop going on tilts and loosing alot of cash. I have been lucky to win it back.

One thing I read in a book "Over a short period of time it is luck, over a long time it is skill". It seems to me that the internet is MADE for luck. I can log into the computer, play a few hands of poker (1/2, whatever), risk $10, double it up on my one good hand to $20, cash out, and go home. If I play a decent safe game I am usually going to get a good hand before my first $10 gets chewed up, and be able to double up or more. Since I do not have to drive anywhere to do this, I can consistently make some money. Anyway, something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home