Thursday, July 08, 2004

Popular

So, as my self obsessed, nerd, wanna be the best type personality tends to
do, I start checking out the old search engine for my Poker Blog. I start
with the easiest search that could possibly come up, SirFWALGMan. Zing.
Several Hits. Ok, so there just links to posts I have made on 2+2, Sloe and
the Fat Guy.. but what the hell. At least it came up!

Let's try MSN and see what happens there. Pretty much the same thing. Same
sites. Maybe a few less. Ok. Not so promising yet. Then I go to Yahoo! the
best of the Search Engines -- and there it is "Online Poker Thoughts" the
SirFWALGMan site! Number one baby! When all of those surfers out there do a
search for FWALGMan there going to get me! Ya Baby! I can see the Amazon
royalties coming in.

Rising high like I just his quads in a huge pot, I decide to try a more
robust search sentence. "Online Poker Thoughts". I mean someone *MIGHT*
type that in a search engine, right? BAM! Number one again! Woo Hoo! I am
doing so well. I can bet anything now.

Obviously, here comes the tilt. I try a search for "Online Poker Blog". So
Im like 10 pages in, still no Sir.. well .. maybe 20? Nope. 100? Ok, I am
not THAT pathetic. Anyway, nice to see my Blog come up somewhere in the
world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home