Sunday, July 11, 2004

On Another Note..

Had a good session. Not too tilty. I think I really HATE losing, and go on tilts more because of this than anything else. It is not the money. The $450 that I have made so far is like a days work for me, so it is not that. I decided to cool off a little and play a few 5/1 tourneys. The good thing is I get to play for a decent amount of time, and I do not risk much. Came in 3rd three times and out of the money once. So not too bad. Then took like 10-15 out of the 1/2 tables.

On a different note, my sister took a huge gamble and lost. I am not sure about the details, but she ended up getting arrested last night. She has always done what she wanted, without regard to anyone else, so I am not surprised she was arrested. It was just a matter of time. My parents have always bailed her out of these situations. They basically could not come up with the $250 bail. Her best friend would not lend it to her, so her neighbor bailed her out. Good lesson to you parens out there -- if your kids do something wrong, do not bail them out, it will teach them not to be jerks the rest of there lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home