Monday, July 12, 2004

I love 5-10.. But Still a Moron

I have to tell you all, I am a tilt machine. I need to take a break from poker or something. Did my big yo-yo thing again. Took my $500 down to $200, and then back up to $500. Nice, huh? Anyway, I will say I have no fear of moving up to 5/10 once I have a bigger banroll. I have had 10 sessions at 5/10 and only lost during 2 of them. The others I have made between $100 and $300 each session. I really like 6 seated $10. I have a good plan in it. I play conservativly, and do not get drawn into bidding wars. I actually got drawn in a couple of times, and my flushes were beaten by houses. This caused massive drains to my winnings.

My sister got bailed out by her neighbor. I guess it might be interesting to let you all know why my sister deserves to do at least a little time, or hard labor. heh. She has always been a theif. She stole money from my parents. She stole my credit card number from her birthday gift, and ran up a grand. This is a 33 year old woman with a child who only moved out like 3 years ago. My parents have done nothing except bail her out everytime. I pressed charges against her, and got the charges taken off of my account. My parents paid the money back for her. Anyway, now she skipped a court date, so had a warrent out on her. The police called my parents house and told her to come down. They then booked her. I think the best thing for her would be like 6 months in jail or something.. but we will see..

Anyway, I am tired, dissapointed, and going to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home