Thursday, July 01, 2004

Decent Night

Just a quick post today. Had a decent session last night, albeit short. I played from 10:30-12:00. I did two $10/1 tourneys. I got 2nd and 5th. Not too bad. I went all in with a pair of Q’s on one game, and got 4 of a kind. That was a nice touch. I then played a .50/1$ and lost $5. So at this point I was up about 3 bucks. I then tried 1/2$ again, since I did so well last time. The 6 player format really appeals to my game. I won about $24 playing. I flopped two flushes, which was nice, although I lost on one to a boat.

I was reading the local BLOGS and came across an interesting article about the stages of poker playing and growth . Interesting stuff. I am definitely thinking I am probably around stage 2. I have huge swings still, go off on tilts all the time, but at times play well and generally stay ahead. I really enjoy the times I can feel the game and dominate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home