Friday, July 02, 2004

Back to Even..

I had a great night. Did not win much. Only $23 playing tourneys. However, my play was excellent. I was in each game until the end. I decided to quit after 2 tourneys to show a little self control. I placed 1st and 3rd in my two tourneys. The 3rd place finish was a good one. The big pot played SOO well. He was AGGRESIVE. Once he had a huge stack lead he would not let you see a flop for less than $500. Since everyone was 400-700$ stacks, he was able to take alot of pots away. It also made people feel like if they had anything they had to go up against him. He had alot of luck too. Made straights and flushes on the river, etc..

The second game, I only played the premium hands. I steadily went up, was able to fold some big pots when it mas marginal, and ended up large stack at the end. The second stack and myself kept going at it. Finally I called on 89s and caught an 8 and 9 on the flop. His night was over.

I did not win much, but I am happy with my play, and how I managed my chips, and leaving while I was up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home