Friday, July 09, 2004

Back at Center..

I just realized that something I do leads towards tilts. I have received advice from Sloe and Chris that make sense. The way I have been betting is taking like $10, putting it in, trying to make something of it, and if I do not I buy in again.. now, when I am on a tilt, its just like 10 more.. 10 more.. 10 more.. which is REALLY bad as the tilt gets into full gear. I think I will start taking $40, and putting it all in, and when that is over then my 1/2 play is over for the night. I think $40 is enough for me to see how I am doing.

Anyway, had a better night so far. Made like $30 at the 1/2 tables. I am probably gonna play a little later when the kids are sleeping. Up to $449. Seem to be able to make about $50 a day at the 1/2's. I still want to do Tourneys because the WSOP is every Internet players fantasy!

One last thing on tilts. There is a nice article series on Tilts, and how to notice someone is on one, and take advantage! Also, how to keep away from them.. It is by Alan Schoonmaker who does alot of posts in the 2+2 psycho section. Not sure what I think about poker Psychology but it was a good read.

Alan Schoonmaker Articles


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home