Tuesday, July 27, 2004

AC Baby

Game is going well. Getting slowly back to 1100. Playing well. Keeping it under control. Good discipline. Not alot of chances to go overboard because I am playing well.

I am going down to Ocean City for Vacation -- Beach. Sand. Chicks. Wife? Oh damn! Anyway, the wife mentioned we should go for a night out in AC! So all you Bloggers out there with live experience in AC let me know where to go. I want the wife to enjoy, so it should either have a nice resterant or be near one I guess. Anyway, any tips would be appreciated. This will probably be my second live game, so even basic tips would be good. I think I am going to suck at live, but we will see.

I cannot wait for Patriots Season.. I mean football season. The pats are looking good in there division this year. I think we at least make the playoffs. Bad Blood has an EXCELENT write up on the NFC at his site. Someone should do an AFC one! Not me, I am not a good football handicapper.

 
*** Correction: It is not Bad Bloods site, it is Anisotropy . My appologies, but both sites are worth visiting. Not sure how I made that mistake.

1 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

While I am a HUGE Pats fan, I don't have any NFC analysis to offer on my site...

I am also into FFL's, maintaining stats for my own league for the last 10 years - but that's another story for another time.

I think you and I both shed a tear when Ricky Williams retired, huh? :)

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home