Thursday, July 29, 2004

2500 Freeroll 7/29/2004

I think there is a $2500 Thursday freeroll tonight at Empire. If so, I am going to try and take 1st again. As some of my loyal readers may have noticed, I took 3rd last time for a nice $235 win to get me up to $950 again. This was very nice, since I had decimated my pot down to $615 while on a slight tilt playing levels I should not be in. Only one person gave me congrats on finishing 3rd in my first multi-tourney, so for him I am going to try a new feature tonight. I will update my Blog every 30 minutes with my current standing, any interesting new, etc.. So you can see how Sir does if he lasts more than 30 minutes this time. I am going to use the old fashion method of winning one of these: Fold most of my hands until the 4th round, and then try and make some money. Anyway, keep tabs on this post tonight. If I get to play in this one I will try my hand at some live reporting.

 
*** Update: No Freeroll tonight. Sorry. The next freeroll for playing hands is in August sometime. Playing some NL again. Winning again. Up to $1086.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home