Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Day One..

Day one of my self imposed exile went well. I did not play any poker. It helped that my second job (Mon/Wed) ended up being later than usual. I did not get out of there until 10PM. The life of a programmer! Oh well. Nothing good to report.

I had a nice dream that I was head to head in the final table of WSOP and was playing rings around the top pro's. It was a nice dream. Everything I did worked out. The pro's were yelling at me, and telling me my stupid play sucked. Except every time I would beat them bad, and taunt them some more. I probably should stop taunting people. It is kinda rude. Oh well. I am a good looser, but a bad winner.

I think the exile will go well for the next 3 days. The Red Sox and Yankees are playing, and while this is a GREAT game to watch while playing poker, it also work fine by itself.

I can not wait to get back to the tables. I have been reading up, and I think instead of moving to the $10/1 tourney tables all the time, I might keep slaughtering people at $5/1, but play 2-3 tables at once. I will try this and see how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home